Crosstex Sani-Roll Sterilization Tubing - 12 Rolls/Case - 360 MetersCrosstex Sani-Roll Sterilization Tubing. An Economical, Convenient Way To Package Instruments, Swabs And Other Items For Sterilization. Sani-Rolls Have Easy To Read Color Process Indicators To Signal Exposure To Sterilization Conditions. Blue Tinted Plastic Aids In The Detection Of Puncture Holes Caused By Pointed/Sharp Instruments. Available In 4 Convenient Widths, Use Only The Width And Length Required. For Use In Steam, Chemical Vapor And Eto Sterilizers. Made In USA.
- Manufactured from medical grade paper with external process indicators that change color when exposed to a specific temperature
- Convenient, economical way to package instruments-use only as much as you need
- Blue-lint laminate easily identifies if film has been comprised due to punctures and/or tears
- For use with steam and EtO sterilization processes only
- Manufactured from medical grad paper
- Blue tinted transparent film easily identifies compromise in film due to puncturing or tearing
- Complete paper and film separation
- Color process indicators - steam, chemical vapor and EtO
- Triple seal
- Paper/ Plastic
- Made In USA
- Size 6 Inch/15 cm, Length : 100 ft / 30 M Roll
- Process : Steam / EO
- Packaging Materials :
- Paper – Medical Grade Paper
- Plastic – 2 mL Polyester Cast Polypropylene
- Indicators – Internal/External printed directly on pouch
- -When properly sealed, sterility is maintained up to (3) three years provided the integrity of the pouch has not been compromised; i. e. pouch becomes wet, damaged or open during storage. Caution – Wet pouches may not preserve sterility of contents.
- Storage Conditions : Store in a cool, dry place
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.